Please join us on Friday, September 21 as we Catch the Cure. This high visibility and high energy fundraiser benefits the Foundation For Mitochondrial Medicine's programs and services. Since the inaugural event in 2010, Hope Flies Catch the Cure has been a collective voice for the mitochondrial disease community, celebrating the spirit, hope and drive to find better treatments and cures.
While mitochondrial disease may sound rare, it’s web of connectivity to other diseases is far reaching. Mitochondrial disease affects 1 in 2,500 people – adults, children, and teenagers – and is linked as a cause of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Autism, ALS and other neurodegenerative diseases.
• Premium name placement in event materials (website, invitations, signage, programs, electronic communications)
• Logo placement on mobile bidding app
• Premier placement of name in pre and post event advertising
• Featured in FMM’s blog and The Firefly Newsletter
• Social media recognition on HFCTC branded social media sites
• Premium Seating for 10
• Name in event materials (website, invitations, signage, programs, electronic communications)
• Recognition in FMM’s blog and The Firefly Newsletter
• Priority seating for 8
• Name in event materials (website, invitations, signage and programs)
• Priority Seating for 8
• Name in select event printed materials
• Social Media Recognition
• Seating for 4
• Name in select event print materials
• Seating for 2
The perfect way to honor a friend or family member. Donors are sent badge that can be shared on social media and forwarded to honoree.
The Foundation for Mitochondrial Medicine is dedicated to supporting the most promising treatments for the many forms of mitochondrial disease. People with mitochondrial disease struggle daily. So do the many people affected by the cousins of mitochondrial disease—Autism, Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s, ALS,Chronic Fatigue, diabetes, epilepsy and more.
FMM appreciates its donors, volunteers, and social media friends – all whom help on the mission to fund research and better treatments for pediatric and adult patients.
Hope can fly. Hope can heal. Thank you.